Accessibility Statement for Tuddenham St Martin Parish Council
This website is run by Tuddenham St Martin Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- we can’t guarantee the full accessibility of our PDF documents or Word documents to screen reader software
- the calendar and village hall booking form dual link alerts were unable to be corrected
- skipped heading level alerts in the side menus were unable to be fixed
- the layout table presentation on the Planning page was not able to be corrected
- the layout table presentation on the Village Hall page is necessary for the information contained
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email the Parish Clerk using the link at the bottom of this page
- call 01473 785256
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 31 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the Parish Clerk by using the link at email the Parish Clerk using the link at the bottom of this page.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Tuddenham St Martin Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 14th September 2020. The test was carried out by the Clerk of Tuddenham St Martin Parish Council. The test was performed using the Wave Accessibility software. We tested our main website platform, available at www.tuddenhamstmartin.onesuffolk.net
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are constantly looking at our website accessibility alongside our website developers and where we can improve on it, we will. We follow a specific set of guidelines to ensure all our content meets the WCAG 2.1 Standard.
This statement was amended on 14th September 2020.